The Swaffham Crier Crossword
Terms and Conditions
- The prize is a free Sunday lunch main course at the Red Lion public house in Swaffham Prior for the winner and one guest. This prize is generously donated by the management of the Red Lion whose decision in all matters relating to the prize is final.
- The prize certificate must be presented to the Red Lion before taking the meal.
- The certificate is valid for the calendar month following that in which the crossword appeared: i.e. February for January's crossword, etc. The expiry date for this certificate is printed on the front of the certificate.
- The certificate is not transferable.
- The certificate is only valid if it has been signed by the Crier Editor or Crossword Editor.
Last updated: May 2016